I haven’t worked in a public company for a while, but I definitely remember that fish bowl feeling. I was emailing with someone recently about public CPG companies, and the growing sense that innovation is just as important to Wall street as it is to consumers. "Street cred" was used to describe the intent of more and more NP initiatives. I found this concept very funny.
wall street cred
- Paid licensing options include high resolution download.
- Presentation $35.00 Add to Cart
- Newsletter or Website $100.00 Add to Cart
- Corporate Blog/Sponsored Post $50.00 Add to Cart
- Looking for other licensing options? click here
- View Cart
2 CommentsJoin the Discussion
Chris Wilson says
I find it very humorous/frustrating when companies continue doing things that don’t work under the misconception that if they continue, something will just click in the future.